Credit Manager - Agri Business - CA (0-10 yrs)
- Strong domain knowledge in Credit - Working capital assessment and Term loans.
- Handling all types of working capital, Commodity Finance and Project / term loans.
- Credit appraisal including financial analysis to understand solvency, liquidity position, repayment capacity of the entity, preparation of appraisal notes, credit checks, etc.
- Assessing the credit risk basis geography, commodity, and security offered references and financials as well as facility structure.
- Proactively developing enterprise-wide risk management strategies and practices for various agri products
- Understanding on various operational, legal, market and segmental risk pertaining to agribusiness
- Delinquency management along with business.
- Works in a fast-paced office environment. Expected to travel to customer locations on short notice to conduct meeting.
- Chartered Accountant with at least 3- 4 years of experience in Credit.
- Should be good at appraising financial statements of SME & Agri-proposals.
- Sound analytical skills and industry knowledge.
- Local candidate will be preferred.