Head at PMS Consulting
Views:364 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Credit Head - Housing Finance (10-12 yrs)
- Strategize/Design/Develop/Review Credit policies, processes, products, delegation of authority for Affordable and Micro Housing Finance Markets alongwith Mortgages from risk management (Underwriting & collection) perspective, in line with industry best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of using the latest Technology for Credit Assessment including quantitative and qualitative tools for faster approval.
- Build up Good Quality Portfolio with Delinquency Paramaters well defined in advance
- Credit Approval for Proposals in line with Credit policy guidelines and credit delegation
- Conduct Personal discussion on a case to case basis (high value cases/subjective decision of cases)
- To manage, track and report various key risk indicators at the portfolio level with detailed Credit Analytics Report.
- Build up Credit Structure and Recruitment of Credit Resources as per the Business Requirements.
- Monitor and control early delinquency by conducting hind-sighting activities
- Develop credit processes to support smooth customer acquisitions, and monitor turnaround time in sanctions and disbursements.
- To monitor Payment Due Date for critical cases and ensure collection of the same
- To create & manage underwriting structure at locations - including CPA & vendors
- Impart Training to sales & distribution channels and other functions on policy and process
- Co-ordinate with Credit vendors to identify the risk / Frauds prevailing in locations and take measures to mitigate the same
- Prepare collateral policy in consultation with Lawyers and values understanding the market practices
- Do competitive bench marking of Credit Policy and credit processes from time to time
- Prepare the Management Decks including Detailed Portfolio Analysis and Credit Analytics for Findings and Future Development.- Strategize/Design/Develop/Review Credit policies, processes, products, delegation of authority for Affordable and Micro Housing Finance Markets alongwith Mortgages from risk management (Underwriting & collection) perspective, in line with industry best practices.