Founder & CEO at Credit Fair
Views:112 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Fair - Product Manager (6-12 yrs)
Credit Fair - Product Manager
About Us : We are a consumer lending fintech start-up on a mission to provide Fair Finance to Everyone. We have raised $15 million in debt and equity funding from leading angels that have previously backed Ola, Oyo, Myntra, Uniphore and 1mg as well as marquee NBFCs.
Our loans are originated in partnership with 1000+ merchants who are present in over 80 cities -
Leading healthcare chains: Indra IVF, Partha Dental, VLCC
Home improvements: Asian Paints, Design Cafe, @home by Nilkamal
Education: upGrad, Toppr, Board Infinity, Career Point, Bansal Learning, Miles Education
E-Bikes - Ampere, Hero Electric, Lectrix, Benlng
Our founding team has worked at fintech companies in London where they won a Banking Technology Award for Best Mobile Initiative as well as Indian fintechs such as Coverfox and Liquiloans. The team has extensive experience in credit, investment banking and vendor management. They have graduated from London Business School, Northwestern University (USA), and attained the CFA charter.
The values that we look for in Candidates are :
Customer centricity : We believe an ability to empathise with merchants and customers will help us outperform the competition and motivate us to innovate. The developer should be able to prioritise the roadmap based on the customer needs.
Outcome and data oriented : The developer should have the ability to define the economic rationale for every major effort and translate it into metrics. There should be an obsession with data for business iterations and improvements.
- Hands-on & Willingness to go above and beyond: For start-ups the responsibilities and needs of the business change quickly. We're looking for a developer who is not afraid to take on new challenges and can deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams : The developer must be able to manage cross functional teams - customer care, product, merchants, compliance & finance teams. Having the experience of managing healthy conflicts and driving people towards the customer goals and organization priorities would be valued.
Responsibilities : This role involves planning, delivery and monitoring the development of our technology platform. The candidate is expected to prepare the roadmap, plan the sprints, prioritise tasks and stay on top of the risks, challenges and opportunities.
- In the evaluation process, we are looking for skills / experience around
- Proven record of handing product life cycle till a certain stage if not end-to-end
- Experience of launching a product variant and with a proficient understanding of management systems
- Acquisition strategy and process
- Ability to handle scale of transactions
- Knowledge of finance, accounting
- Experience in fintech or retail lending is preferred
- Demonstrated competence in use of project management tools
- Willingness to learn/adapt to technological platforms
- Liaison with product development and technology teams for implementation of business requirements
- Formulate and implement product proposition and processes with Credit Risk Policy, Underwriting team and sales team
- MIS and reporting
- Good inter personal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build sustainable relationships
- Ability to connect the dots to identify opportunities and convince the stakeholders
- Basic understanding of key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization
- Proactive, disciplined, executions who can drive results
- Ability to understand technical concepts and liaise with all stakeholders
- Good analytical skills