Credit Cum Equity Analyst - CA (3-6 yrs)
- Credit Analyst working in NBFCs/ Banks
- Buy side analyst working with Investment Bankers/ portfolio managers/hedge funds/ pension funds/ mutual funds.
- Credit Rating Analyst working with Credit Rating Agencies.
Chartered Accountant - 1st or 2nd attempt cleared.
- Evaluating investment opportunities in different types of alternative investment products. Thorough understanding and analysis of the company and industry and presentation of ideas and recommendations.
- Preparation of credit proposal - analyzing the borrower and group financials, security for the loan, background check for the borrower and promoters.
- Presentation to the credit committee & Board and seeking approvals and issuance of the sanction letter.
- Periodic Monitoring & Review of the exposures
- Tracking the security performance, news updates, industry news, the promoters and the like
- Adhering to the RBI regulations, internal policies
- Maintaining various Policies, Data and MIS
- Collect and analyze financial data using online and other data sources such as annual reports, Capitaline, Bloomberg etc.
- Manage ad-hoc analytical research requests
- Help prepare and maintain industry data. Track Macro/micro economic data
- Track company operating metrics based on relevance in different sectors/companies
- Have analyzed in the past various Mid or Large sized companies
- Essentials Skills: Detail oriented, Analytical, Good Communication skills
- Desirables Skills: Multitasking & working Independently, Local Linguistic Knowledge, good interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.