Credit Compliance Role - Bank (2-10 yrs)
Guidance & Advisory - Query Management :
- Provides guidance and support to business teams on their queries pertaining to RBI regulations on Credit Portfolio (Corporate as well as Retail).
Product & Process Note Review :
- Analyses product notes from regulatory perspective and providing inputs on the same.
- Ensures that compliance comments are communicated and discussed with the product owner post internal discussions.
Regulatory Relationship :
- Liaise with an official in the Department of Banking Operations and Development, Foreign Exchange Department, Rural Planning and Credit Department, FEDAI for various clarifications required by the business.
Circular Tracker Implementation :
- Undertakes dissemination of regulatory guidelines and subsequent tracking to ensure implementation of the same in the Bank.
- Preparation and submission of applicable Board, Audit Committee and other notes
- Undertakes preparation and submission of Board and Audit Committee notes on a periodic basis
- Undertakes preparation and circulation of monthly Compliance Review note
- Performs training to Internal Audit Team and other business teams in accordance with the Training Calendar
People Management or Self- Management Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance including ongoing feedback to the individual to enable achievement of the defined goals.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities:
- Participates in the departmental audits and implements practices to bridge gaps identified during departmental audits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.