Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:353 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Credit Audit Role - Loan Review Mechanism - Bank (4-9 yrs)
Credit Audit - Loan Review Mechanism [LRM] role for a Bank
Client is a well known pvt sector bank and is rated among its peer group on NSE & BSE.
For its Credit Audit [Loan review Mechanism] team it requires someone who can :
1. Independently conducting Credit Audit of Borrower Accounts in line with guidelines given by RBI on Loan Review Mechanism
2. Independently reviewing credit risk in end to end credit process - right from sourcing, appraisal, sanctioning, documentation, disbursement and post disbursement follow up of given accounts and suggesting areas of improvement wherever required.
3. Participate in audits of various Businesses with particular emphasis on Account / Process Audits
4. Conduct independent 360-degree review of loan assets to assess the asset quality and identify the early warning signals, if any, and advise opinion and actionable memos.
5. Continuous monitoring of assigned portfolio, following trends in related industries and impact thereof on loan-assets
6. Review of End to End Process with specific attention to completeness and adequacy of business process, suggest improvements - if required.
1. CA / MBA .
2. Well versed with Credit Policy and procedures and proactively align with policies and procedures of bank to identify quality issues in individual assets and assigned portfolio as soon as possible.
3. Strong exposure in similar departments / audit experience of bank Advances preferable.