Senior Manager at Skillventory
Views:267 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Credit Analyst - Supply Chain Finance - Bank (2-4 yrs)
Hiring for a well known bank
- Independent Credit assessment of prospective clients (Supply Chain Finance)
- Perusal of proposal and spreadsheets received from Business team along with annual reports, credit rating rationale, equity research reports, industry research reports etc to arrive at an independent credit recommendation on acceptability of the proposal
- Preparation of Risk Advice note for submission to Segment Head highlighting key risks and mitigations as well as finalisation of term sheet in consultation with Business Unit
- Monitoring economic and industry developments as well as financial parameters of clients to detect potential risk triggers or signs of stress and taking appropriate steps to mitigate risks.
- Monitoring of portfolio and tracking of early warning systems.
- Keeping up to date with RBI guidelines as well as Banks internal policies
- Participating in client meets, site visits. Interacting regularly with Credit Rating Agencies as well as external consultants such as stock auditors etc
- Providing timely inputs to Statutory and RBI auditors on respective portfolio accounts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.