Partner at EJob Ocean
Views:1102 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Credit Analyst - NBFC - CA (2-6 yrs)
- Appraising proposals for SME and conducting risk analysis, scrutinizing relevant documents before sanctioning loans within defined TAT, client interview, ensuring compliance as per bank's credit policies
- Supervising, controlling delinquency and credit loss
- Monitoring of loan accounts, checking of loan documents and supervising the timely preparation of MIS reports
- Fulfilling the credit training needs of the entire business team on a continued & timely basis
Requirement In-depth knowledge of
- Financial & Credit Risk analysis
- Risk (credit/investment, operational, others) identification and mitigation
- Banking products and procedures; Documentation
- Team Management
- Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of the team members to ensure efficiency in process operations.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
- Nurturing, managing & imparting training to the team is also one of the core activities.
- Managing a team of Credit Managers.