Consultant - Recruitment Sales &Business Development at Crescendo Global
Views:1213 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Analyst - Financial Institution (6-12 yrs)
Counterparty Credit Risk Assessment
Total Exp - 6 - 12 Years
Looking for candidate having more than 2 years of experience in assessing counterparty credit risk for global financial institutions (experience in covering banks / insurance companies / asset managers / broker-dealers / funds would be preferred).
Location: Mumbai / Pune / Gurgaon / Chennai
Your Employer: India's leading analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services which is a subsidiary of a global American company.
- The role entails supporting credit risk management teams of global banks in counterparty credit risk assessment of financial institutions. The key activities include research and analysis of global financial institutions to assess their credit strength.
- Prepare detailed credit risk assessment reports that involve analysis of factors such as the operating environment, business strength, financial strength, management strategy, market-implied parameters and external support. Prepare / update financial models or financial spreads through a combination of market databases and company filings.
Assign credit ratings by using the clients proprietary framework and make subjective adjustments as necessary
- Two years full-time MBA (Finance) or equivalent OR CA
Whats in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.