Account Manager at Confidential
Views:929 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Credit Analyst - Corporates - BFSI (3-10 yrs)
- Assist in the financial analysis, credit risk assessment, risk rating, and structuring of facilities for assigned corporate relationships, by working with the Relationship Managers (RMs), meeting the customers, preparing Credit Proposals (CPs) (new, annual renewals and amendments, etc.) and liaising with Wholesale Risk Management (WRM) and the Compliance Unit to resolve all queries related to risk and compliance issues, respectively.
- Review with the CIBG Relationship Teams/WRM, deals, facility structures, credit products/services, and provide business solutions that meet business and customer requirements within credit and operational risk guidelines and policies.
- Meet clients and parties involved in the deals as and when required for the execution of responsibilities and/or needed by Relationship Team(s) for business purposes.
- Quick and timely turnaround of CPs while maintaining the quality of analysis.
- Monitor borrowing patterns, account the conduct of borrowers, and provide information at each review, thereby ensuring effective portfolio management and ensuring that the portfolio quality is maintained by highlighting early warning signals.
- Independently manage the - portfolio- of the relationships assigned.