Director at HR Consulting Firm
Views:18569 Applications:502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Credit Analyst - Assets - Banking (4-8 yrs)
- Gathering information about clients
- Reading financial briefings
- Assessing, analyzing and interpreting complicated financial information
- Undertaking risk analysis by developing statistical models
- Keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits
- Corporate Credit analysis
- Completing loan application forms and submitting to loan committees for approval
- Using credit-scoring systems for small credit amounts (such as small unsecured personal loans)
- Keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues)
- Helping to enhance the quality of credit applications
- Making recommendations about procedural/policy changes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.