Recruitment Specialist at Aarch Solution
Views:8077 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Credit Analysis Role - NBFI - Investment Banking Division (1-7 yrs)
We are looking for candidate who is supporting credit rating for NBFI / non banking financial services only.
COVERAGE & INVESTMENT BANKING/Client Credit Group-Financial Institutions (CORI/CCG/FIG). The mission of CCG/FIG is to provide credit analysis and manage the credit relationship with clients of the Financial Institution Group and Global Markets sectors. This position has a focus on non-bank financial institutions located in the Americas, primarily the USA.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES -
The individual will be responsible for credit analysis of existing or new non-bank financial institution clients/counterparties related to the following industries: asset managers & regulated funds, private equity funds and Insurance. Products traded include OTC derivatives, prime services products, foreign exchange, repo, and securities lending. Clients may also require committed loan facilities.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Process credit requests in a timely manner to meet business deadlines and maintain the annual review cycle.
- Research and analyze financial data on the client to prepare high quality analysis in credit applications that address client credit risk and transaction risk.
- Conduct sector research covering North America to support the analysis.
- Develop strong credit judgment skills when recommending credit facilities, taking into consideration facility size, tenor, and suitability for client.
- Propose obligor ratings using the bank's rating tools.
- Manage key components of counterparty credit administration such as internal ratings, trading documentation (ISDA/CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, FAA), and replacement (Hedging) risk limits. Become knowledgeable of credit terms for legal documents and follow up with legal department on negotiations.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of client credit quality to identify a possible deterioration of credit quality.
- Monitor exposure and manage credit limit exceptions. Adapt to ongoing accounting and regulatory changes that affect credit limits and exposure.
- Coordinate all aspects of a credit request, liaising with FIG relationship managers, business lines, legal staff, and Risk Division.
- Develop expertise on products and industry. Publish periodic industry monitors/updates. Ensure compliance with all internal policies, applicable regulatory requirements, and industry best practices for the portfolio/sector.
- Build excellent client relationship by regularly interacting with onshore teams on deliverables and timelines and deliver as per expectations
- Ability to organize time and manage deliverables to deadlines
- Ability to identify and accommodate shifting priorities with little notice
- Ability to analyze and evaluate counterparty risk and financial condition based utilizing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Acquire ability to complete work with minimal or no supervision
- Possess a high degree of enthusiasm and energy to learn a variety of financial institution industry sectors.
- Ability to work in a team environment, interfacing with team members, front office bankers and salespersons, risk team, and clients.
- Proficiency using Word for written analysis and Excel for spreadsheet analysis
- Strong Analytical skills and Industry knowledge with respect to sset managers & regulated funds, private equity funds and Insurance (Preferably US region)
- Ability to acquire knowledge of the accounting, legal and regulatory issues governing relevant sectors.
- Ability to investigate/research/synthesize data and make appropriate conclusions as to what is causing the observed result(s)
- Ability to write concisely and in a way that conveys analysis and conclusions without minimal follow-up questions
- Develop competency with SG's internal systems.
- Knowledge of capital markets/traded products and committed financing facilities.
- Advanced Excel skills, such as macros and pivot tables.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of overall credit analysis experience preferably in non-bank FI space
- MBA Finance / CA / Post Graduate in Finance
- CFA / FRM
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Fluency in French, Spanish
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.