HR at Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank
Views:368 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Credit Agricole CIB - Team Member - Legal (5-8 yrs)
- Scrutinizing and approval of legal documentation and guarantees.
- Providing legal assistance to the international network.
- Providing legal assistance for drawing up documentation.
- Supervising documentation and guarantees to cover the credit risks.
- Liason with lawyers/ external solicitors for instituting legal proceedings and obtaining recoveries of dues.
- Co-ordination with Credit Administration for completion of documentation custody.
- Maintains a library on legal issues affecting the Bank.
- Executing documents on behalf of the Bank.
- Representing Bank in all legal matters/court cases.
- Should have good understanding of Capital Markets, Corporate Banking and related legal issues
- Should be well-versed with ISDA Documentation, and documentation related to agreements, guarantees, and other aspects of Commercial Banking
- Should have experience in drafting, vetting Master Agreements, Credit Facility Agreements, Bank Guarantees, Corporate Guarantees, Non-Disclosure Agreements and CSA drafting and negotiation.