HR at Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank
Views:789 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Credit Agricole CIB - Team Member - Financing & Trade Operations (3-7 yrs)
- To ensure adequate and efficient services in matters relating to Trade Finance Services & Operations of CACIB India branch.
- To provide support services in Trade Operations related matters to Customers, Front Office and other business lines, Legal, Compliance, Finance Control
- Liaising between the client and other internal departments, including initiation of transaction documents to ensure timely execution Compliance with various provisions of FEMA and other statutes, Reserve Bank guidelines, Internal Procedures, Head Office guidelines and UCPDC, ISBP, URR, URC, URDG and any other provisions.
- Follow up / Verification of availability adequate clear lines / balances for the customer under their respective authorization as well as authority of client signatures before processing of transactions
- Branch level processing of following Transactions in accordance with the laid down procedures and the respective check lists
- Letters of Credit
- Collection of Bills (inward) and Co-acceptances
- Lodgment and Retirements etc.
- Buyer's credit /Supplier's credit - Disbursements/Payments
- Guarantees - Issuance/Amendments/Cancellations/Invocations.
- FCY & INR Packing Credit Disbursement/Rollover/Substitution of Order/Repayment
- Export/Outward documents
- Regular Follow up for acceptance and payment of bills under L/Cs and Collection, both Inward & Outward
- Follow up and Collection of charges/ commission
- Advices/Presentation Memos to customers as provided by EBONI Platform
- Verification of Physicals (Bills/Acceptances/Buyer's Credits/LC/Guarantees)
- Bills of entry follow-up (EDPMS/IDPMS)
- Follow up with Clients/Commercial for early payment of Overdue bills (Inward/Outward - Collection/Financed) under L/C or otherwise.
- PAN India Inward SWIFT & SFMS messages circulation & monitoring.
- Record keeping of Trade Finance documents.
- Monitoring of RBI, RTGS & NOSTRO Statements
- Offer advice & guidance to all teams in EBONI Platform.
- Contribute to forming and implementing adequate procedures, controls, and processes relating to Loans & Deposits administration and management to maximize efficiencies and to ensure compliance with audit standards.
- Liaise with various regulatory platforms, including CERSAI, XBRL, EDPMS and IDPMS (RBI platforms) and report the various regulatory reports like Import of Gold, Form TC I&II, Report on Invoked Guarantees, Advance Remittance for Import Of Rough Diamonds above/equal to 5 MUSD, Interest Equalization Scheme on Pre and Post Shipment Rupee Export Credit, Merchanting Trade Transactions, Statement on Guarantees/LOU/LOC, Data on Fresh/ Renewal/ Incremental Export Credit granted to MSMEs & Others (IES Scheme)
- Manage the ECB (External Commercial Borrowings) administration and management; MIS maintenance at PAN India level; End to end client servicing; provided guidance on operational and regulatory matters, manage Form ECB filing with RBI on behalf of the clients and vetted documents for accuracy.
- Work closely with Concurrent Auditors, Statutory Auditors, RBI Auditors & Inspection Generale (Credit Agricole CIB's inspection team from HO). Liaise with Statutory Auditors on a monthly basis on the Interest Subvention report to RBI under Government of India's Interest Equalization Scheme on Pre and Post Shipment Rupee Export Credit.
- Effective Written & Oral Communication, as role will involve regular interaction with clients and Front Office
- Analytical Approach
- Good Command on FEMA and ICC Guidelines - UCP, URR, URDG, ISBP, URR, URC, etc.
- Proactive approach to problem solving in a fast paced work environment.
- Good Understanding of Trade Finance flows.