CrediMe - Manager - Finance (2-6 yrs)
CrediMe is a super exciting fintech company! We have built an awesome state of the art lending platform for Personal Loans which can approve and disburse loans within 5-10 minutes. We are a global team of 40 people and are building a hard-working, fun-loving, meritocratic culture. We are innovating and disrupting the industry and generating a lot of value for our customers and are gaining tremendous traction everyday. CrediMe has been started by a serial entrepreneur who has studied at Yale University USA (Ivy League) and worked at Amazon.com USA. We are well funded and don't need to raise any more capital.
We are innovating at a fast pace and developing new advanced products. We offer a challenging and fun work environment with a lot of opportunities for growth.
- We are looking for a dynamic Finance Analyst to join our team. We are looking for a fast paced person who has a strong bias for action and a desire to make a huge impact.. The person should be able to work independently with limited supervision. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to advance quickly in his/her career.
- Work with the CEO/CFO on various strategic initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams.
1. Track and Analyse Monthly Performance and financials
2. Weekly and monthly cash flow tracking
3. Tracking disbursal and repayments and tracking portfolio behaviour, KPIs etc.
4. Reviewing and presenting analysis of monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, tracking variances and identifying trends etc.
5. Monthly Reconciliation of accounts with partners on lending platform.
6. Support in Business planning
7. Prepare MIS templates and Submit to Senior Management on a monthly / weekly basis.
8. Maintain a repository of all vendor contracts and track invoices and spends against those.
9. Support in any statutory / regulatory submissions
10. Other adhoc finance related projects.
- MBA in Finance/CA
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic