Talent Acquisition Specialist at Credgenics
Views:58 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Credgenics - Manager - Product Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager
What you'll be doing :
- Managing brand and demand generation activities to grow brand awareness, pipeline, and drive traffic, conversions and engagements.
- Defining, building, and executing the ABM strategy for key accounts and helping the sales team with personalized selling based on prospect need and persona.
- Crafting and executing effective programs and events to engage senior leadership from large enterprise accounts.
- Collaborating with pre-sales teams, customer success teams, product, and engineering teams, consulting and identifying gaps and areas of opportunity, and contributing to the product development roadmap.
- Analysing market trends and competitors that enable the organization to develop differentiated marketing strategies and influence product decisions to increase market presence and penetration.
What we're looking for :
- Post Graduate with an experience of 5-10 years, of which 4+ years should be in Product marketing for a fast-growing B2B SaaS organization.
- Should have executed ABM programs at scale with proven results.
- Experience in creating and executing GTM for enterprise customers that have led to high engagement and pipeline building
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and proficiency in English (written and verbal).
What's in it for you?
At Credgenics we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is passion and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.