CRED - Talent Scout (5-8 yrs)
What is CRED?
- CRED is an exclusive community for India's most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. A community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception.
- To build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
- Here's a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? Answer: You get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
Here's what will be in store for you at CRED once you join in the team:
What you will do:
- Be an Ambassador for CRED and hire high quality talent
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy: including branding, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Developing proactive sourcing strategies to engage and nurture the pipeline of passive talents and take extraordinary steps to approach people from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrating the ability to be a talent adviser to the business and worked in an ever-changing environment.
- Creating amazing experiences for potential candidates.
- Responsible for the entire life-cycle of recruitment at CRED.
You should apply if you have:
- Minimum 5-8 years experience and a great understanding of different roles in the industry; with an understanding of high-performance culture and hiring standards.
- Recruiting and sourcing experience in engaging talent in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Able to assess the candidates beyond their work profiles and engage them throughout the process.
- Able to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
How is life at CRED?
- Working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. Not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. Talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. At CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. With the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. At CRED, we guarantee a good company.
- Hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. And we realise pushing oneself is hard work. Which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves and a comprehensive health insurance.
- To make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: There are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. There are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. Since trust is a major virtue in the community we have built, we make it a point to highlight it in the community behind CRED: all our employees get their salaries before their joining date. A show of trust that speaks volumes because of the skin in the game.
- There are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is but that's for one to discover. If you feel at home reading this, get in touch.