Covered by SAGE - Sales Operations Manager (5-15 yrs)
About Covered by Sage:
Covered by Sage is a modern, tech-enabled P&C insurance agency that turns agents into super-agents. By leveraging cutting-edge technology and best-in-class expertise across the agency value chain, SAGE empowers top agents to write more business, strengthen the relationship with their clients and be a consummate risk advisor.
We have an exceptional team of over 200 employees working globally. Were backed by notable Silicon Valley giants such as NFX & Tectonic Capital along with the founders of Acorns, Thumbtack, Betterment, Udemy, and Tinder.
- Lead projects with key stakeholders and cross functional partners to make data-driven decisions on topics, including, but not limited to: Sales incentive design; Forecast modeling; Territory optimization; Product mix analysis; Process improvement
- Gather requirements and project manage changes to our processes and sales technology that result in improvements in sales rep productivity
- Own all sales reporting. Including: weekly, monthly and board reports
- CRM administrator: Lead management, user assignment, CRM process optimization and integrations
- Experience in financial modelling and data analysis
- 5+ years of relevant experience within Sales Operations, Corporate Strategy, Management Consulting, Investment Banking or equivalent roles
- Strong project management skills and ability to mobilize cross functional teams towards a common goal
- Relevant Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of Sales Operations or Sales management experience
- Experience running cross functional projects with executive / senior management stakeholders
- Experience with CRM reporting (preferably Zoho) and Power BI
- Relevant Masters degree i.e. MBA, Data Science / Analytics