Course5 Intelligence - Assistant Manager - Product Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Brief Job Responsibilities:
- At Course5, we drive Digital Transformation for businesses through Analytics, Insights, and Artificial Intelligence. We build for organizations the capabilities and intelligence to make the most effective strategic and tactical moves related to customers, markets, and competition. Over these years, we have built various solutions and products catering to the Marketing, Merchandising, CX, Sales, Supply Chain, Research and Operations teams of the fortune 500 enterprises, and we are proud to serve the top 4 companies in the world in-terms of their market cap.
- We are currently seeking a product sales specialist to manage and drive sales engagements for our SCIP endorsed, and industry-recognized Competitive Intelligence platform - Course5 Compete. In this position, you will support the execution of the overall Go-to-Market plan for the product in US and APAC, and will be part of our Global sales team.
- Course5 Compete is an AI-based competitive intelligence platform that drives business strategy and deployment using insights and recommendations on 5Ps. It is used by top Fortune 50 organizations for taking real-time pricing decisions, formulating competitive promotions strategy, understanding customer sentiments and defining an impactful placement, and digital strategy.
- The insights from the platform are driving direct revenue impact for our clients across hi-tech, retail, ecommerce and CPG industries where clients have seen revenue lifts within months of deploying the product. Course5 Compete has been featured as a leading solution in Forrester's New Tech: Market & Competitive Intelligence (M&CI) Solutions Landscape Overview report, Q1 2019.
- The product business has been clocking double digit growth since its inception. Given the growth opportunity for the business and the organizational focus on our product, we- re looking for a high-energy, dynamic storyteller with an appetite for enterprise technology and B2B product marketing. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will represent the voice of the customer, work with a great team of marketers and product managers to drive impact and help us articulate the value propositions for Course5 Compete.
- This is a hands-on role with an opportunity to contribute across all aspects of product marketing for our Digital and Advance Analytics business's growing product portfolio. We- re looking for someone who cares passionately about understand the product, market & the customer; and can articulate this understanding by crafting the differentiated messaging and positioning for our flagship product. This is a global position and the individual will be working with the product management and marketing teams to develop collaterals, campaigns and competitive strategies to enable our sales team; position the product within the larger analyst / influencer community.
- So if you are a go-getter, enjoy writing, have great communication and storytelling skills, and have experience working with cross-regional teams globally ; then this role is right for you. We continuously seek people who are curious, creative, externally focused and self-driven.
- A self-starter who can develop & run a product marketing organization managing product positioning, sales enablement, feature launches, market research, product adoption and product-led content.
- Develop and refine positioning that differentiates Course5 Compete by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competition.
- Develop deep expertise on our product portfolio, in order to effectively tell our story across all available channels including live demos, product videos, and other sales collateral.
- Closely work with sales teams to support with the right sales enablement material and also be responsible for the mid-funnel conversion.
- Build an integrated marketing plan to drive pipeline and lead velocity by working with brand marketing, and product teams.
- Develop and implement a strong content marketing strategy for the product including developing content for website, thought leadership articles, blog posts, social media posts etc.
Knowledge/Qualifications/ Competency / Target Companies: (Mention if any specific skill-set required)
- 3-5 years in B2B software product marketing.
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual.
- Ability to think critically and make analytical & data-driven decisions.
- Highly efficient, collaborative team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills.
- Design skills are a plus, including experience with video editing & Adobe software.
- Masters degree in related field
- Experience with website analytics, social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures and working in a global environment highly desired