Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:1284 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Country Manager - Agriculture/Food Processing/Export (8-21 yrs)
- Help develop medium to long-term plans, preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify relationships with targeted customers.
- Seeking a results-oriented professional with a thorough understanding of the business, financials, products, and challenges of assigned accounts.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Execute customer pricing / contracting programs utilizing market data and ingredient value proposition. Effectively negotiate and deliver results obtaining business objectives.
- Possess and acquire adequate product and market knowledge in order to best grow the business.
- Strong relationship building, listening, influencing, and communication skills.
- Food ingredient sales experience or related work experience in the Agriculture or Food space.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.