Specialist Consultant at CIEL - MA FOI Group
Views:1054 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Country Head - Supply Chain Management - Manufacturing/Engineering (13-20 yrs)
- Develop and manages the direction and daily activities of the Country supply chain with the focus on people, organization, process and information technology.
- Responsible for embracing and driving lean enterprise systems throughout the Locations & Division supply chain.
- Position will directly report to the Country Managing Director.
- Will have direct responsibility of managing the complete end to end supply chain of the trading business and will closely work with all plant & locations in establishing strong supply chain processes and driving results.
- Will interact with all levels of division/group management team including Operations, Sales, Engineering, Quality Control, Marketing and Finance. Key supplier and key customer contact essential. Direct reports will include Trading supply chain manager, customer service leaders and logistics and will work closely with all Location / Division / Group Supply Chain Managers.
- Manages the complete end to end supply chain for trading business, customer service and logistics and closely working with all plant in improving the overall supply chain process with driving results in cost outs, inventory management, establishing strong S&OP process and world class customer service.
- Leads and support all Supply Chain Management activities for the Country. This will include establishing preferred supplier selection criteria based on supplier evaluations of price, quality, delivery, certifications, compliance with governmental procurement regulations and group programs. Will establish and implement standard/automated re-order procedures. Develop crisis management and supplier backup contingency programs. Negotiates long term contracts in coordination with group staff and policies.
- Responsible for continuous improvements programs with suppliers
- Responsible for managing the Country / operational inventory to ensure adequate stocking levels for immediate production items and forecasting for future requirements. Will establish and implement standard/automated delivery procedures for just in time supplier stocking items.
- Responsible for facilitation of the S&OP Process
- Accountable for managing the overall Country strategic production planning practices taking into consideration short term/long-term production requirements and integrating materials availability. Will establish and implement procedures for special order requests, engineering changes and part substitutions, and sales market demand for products.
- Responsible for integrating with electronic interfaces throughout the supply chain at Country for India Manufacturing locations.
- Manage the transportation logistics to ensure distribution of products direct to customers, or through distribution centres/warehouses are completed with optimum service at the most efficient cost.
- Manage National Contracts: including negotiations, contract review and business review. Accountable for Country / location metrics and standards of performance.Prepare and Manage department budget within establish guidelines.
- Represents the supply chain at Country Level