Chief Research Officer at Crossover Catalyst
Views:884 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Country Head - Marketing & Fund Raising - NGO (15-25 yrs)
- Responsible for the organizations overall Resource Mobilization in India - lead and drive KEY Fundraising activities (with a special focus on Digital Marketing for fundraising) to attain Budgeted Targets and over all income targets to support Programmatic work.
- Lead and Drive Resource Mobilization to find and support all the Programs and advocacy efforts across 24 states and 130 districts - through multiple channels, focusing on Individual Donors, Corporates as well as Philanthropists.
- Lead, manage and develop the RM team members in the country to grow fundraising activities. Align goals and targets of the teams in line with the organization's plans and vision. Also responsible to ensure that performance is tracked and communicated.
- Proactively develop new alliances and manage, maximize and monitor existing relationships with foundations, corporates, individuals and institutional donors. Contribute to and coordinate elements necessary for the development and implementation of the organizations marketing and fundraising strategies.
- Member of the Executive Committee
- Support to CEO in reporting to GB as well as reporting and presentation to GB/RMC on all RM matters with RM MIS reports and narratives
WHO CAN QUALIFY?
- Minimum 15 years of experience in strategically designing and implementing marketing and fundraising strategies in high performing organizations.
- Experience of fundraising in social development sector will be preferred but is not essential.
- Innovative approach to - new avenues- of fundraising, with strong understanding of donor behavior - innovative - out of the box- thinker and able to conceptualize the same with a plan
- Experience in and appreciation of successful digital marketing strategies
- Experience in managing international operations and/or resource mobilization from overseas markets would be desirable.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage and motivate high performing teams
- Have a great interpersonal, relationship and negotiation skills
- Needless to mention, communication skills of a very high order will be required both written and oral
- Ability to understand the programs in entirety and develop proposals accordingly
- Very strong desire to work in this sector
- Have the energy and the commitment to excel
- Have excellent team work and collaboration oriented
- Ability to establish a strong sense of purpose, high standards and a sense of urgency for self and others
- Have personal and professional integrity