Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consultants
Views:3312 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Country Head - Digital Marketing - Captive Unit (12-20 yrs)
One of the leading Internet Advertising Agency specializing in local search engine optimization (SEO), web design and online marketing solutions for small and medium-sized businesses throughout the United States, setting up a captive unit in India.
The country head India is leader of all Indian operation and will be responsible for developing a team and whole setup for digital marketing for the clients across USA.
Someone having experience in setting up a process for digital marketing from scratch to headcount of 80-100 people is an ideal fit for it.
Develop, organize and run the location office of the company to service all divisions in collaboration with other departments and functions of the company to achieve the assigned tasks while innovating the processes, and managing the quality, growth, and continuity of the operations at the location.
1. Responsible for the management of the Division consisting of portions Departments, IT, Security, HR / Recruitment, outside vendors and other administrative personnel
2. Responsible for the performance of the operations and reaching company goals and KPIs.
3. Hiring and firing authority for direct immediate reports in the Division, hire/fire approval needed for Managers.
4. Deciding on internal methods, formats, procedures, incentives, skills development, coaching, and team structure.
Responsible for -
1. Ensure the effective and efficient day to day operations and growth of the site.
2. Ensure the well being of team members, contractors.
3. Establish and nurture relationships with local authorities, companies, and vendors.
4. Negotiate the best contracts with local vendors and contractors.
5. Protect the company assets and interest at the location.
1. Developing a detailed and profound understanding about the company, and internal/external clients behavior from the point of view of the Division, team member and customer's reason and motivation to buy, like, stay, and leave.
2. By challenging assumptions about what is possible, and testing, developing better techniques, structures, concepts, and methods for achieving results.
3. Measuring, collecting, synthesizing, keeping available and confidential, and implementing the know-how.
4. Continuously educating themselves on the trade.
5. Continuously improving processes to increase effectiveness, and efficiency by simplifying and reducing costs and waste of time.
6. Developing and leading the people in his/her team in the skill and art of the trade and to be able to take more responsibility, and be ready to step up, as part of succession plans and /or to grow the operation.
7. Planning, forecasting, budgeting, tracking, analyzing, and reporting the performance of their department.
8. Supporting and cooperating with other divisions and departments and aligning plans, forecasts, processes, expectations, timelines, resources, workforce, etc. with all divisions or departments with which these are connected, and communicating these.
9. Participating in forums, projects, focus groups, etc. with other division and department heads.
10. Collaborating with Recruiting, Training, and QA on designing and calibrating the requirements for selection, training and quality assurance of the personnel.
11. Creating, complying with, and implementing policies, procedures, job descriptions, and guidelines which involves their respective department.
12. Managing risks for the company which are generated by or can be managed by the department.
13. Disputing and escalating wrong decisions, evaluations, and policies and practices if they are not in the interest of the customer, company, and staff.
14. Reporting and taking action to prevent and minimize anything that might damage the interests of the customer, the company, and the staff, using the provided channels.
15. Protecting the company's interest and reputation in all activities.
1. Work hours: as per schedule, which may change with advance notice. Presence before or after these work hours may be required based on business needs.
2. Travel is expected no more than 2 months per year.
1. Base salary
2. Performance bonus
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Company Targets in Production
2. Cost per customer serviced
3. Staff retention rate and growth
4. Number of good relationship connections with local institutions