Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Ltd.
Views:350 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Counsel - Legal & Compliance - Medical Devices/Life Science/Pharma Sector - Law Firm - LLB (7-12 yrs)
- A Law graduate with at least 7 years of legal experience from a top-tier law firm and an in-house legal function of a multinational company within the Life Science/Medical Device/Pharma sector.
- At least 5 years of experience should be working in-house and in compliance management in a multinational company.
- Experience in working with or in international operations and foreign owners organization desired
- Providing hands-on legal support for the general corporate affairs of the company's legal entities and operations in India, including governance-related matters.
- In collaboration with the global L&C team, providing hands-on compliance advice specific to India and healthcare-specific compliance regulations.
- In collaboration with the global L&C team, build and monitor relevant compliance programs in India
- Identifying and advising on legal, compliance, policy and regulatory risks and the legal liabilities associated with the Indian business in general as well in specific transactions.
- Support implementation of global policies and directives and global governance structures.
- Conducting training for various legal and compliance topics.
- Keeping abreast of legal and compliance issues that could impact the Indian organization
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of agreements.
- In cooperation with the APAC and global commercial legal team, drafting, revising and implement contract templates for various transactions and support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
- In collaboration with the global L&C team implement contract management administration.
- Performing other related duties and special projects as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.