COTY - Supply Chain Head (5-6 yrs)
Key Responsibilities: Strategic planning for Supply Chain operation, in terms of giving a long term direction considering market business strategy.
A. Distribution & Logistic Operation:
- Managing the entire Logistics/Distribution operations for India
- Cost Effective Distribution / Transportation
- Inter DC / Factory / Ocean & Air movements (Inward & Outward)
- Coordination with Global Supply planning team for better availability.
B. Demand & Supply Planning:
- Capture time bound plan
- Creation of unconstraint demand
- Support flexible and reliable production
- Ensure availability of finished goods to optimize the customer service level.
- Conduct Monthly Forecast Review Meeting & Demand & Supply Review.
C. Inventory / Warehouse Management:
- Inventory control
- Focus inventory freshness. Regular monitoring of ageing stock and liquidation on regular basis. Stock movement basis FEFO / FIFO, whichever is applicable.
- Improvement of country efficiency on stock management (Availability & Freshness). Healthy inventory turnover ratio.
- Budgeting and Cost control measures
- Quality Management in the warehouses.
- Conduct manpower training & development activity.
- Oversee efficient working of employees of import department
- Plan and implement all import and export transportation strategies according to all supplier and customer demand and administer internal movement of all goods and ensure compliance to all government regulations.
- Partner with suppliers and inventory planners and ensure accurate movement of all international goods and ensure arrival of goods within required timeframe and obtain best freight rates at all times.
- Design all SOPs for import department and ensure compliance to all ISO guidelines and prepare reports to be submitted to government agencies.
- Review service providers performance and benchmark with competitors.
- Meet cost objectives for the organization.
E. Order Management / Customer Service:
- Order to Cash process management for the region.
- Efficient and accurate order management for the region.
- RCA for the order loss and capture reason for future reference.
- Absolute focus on OTIF Level on the regular basis and analyzing the reason for service loss.
- Regular feedback from the customers (B2B & B2C) and focus on improvement of OTIF & Demand Planning Accuracy.
- Regular customer visits.
- Regular monitoring of delivery cycles to ensure efficiency.
- Monthly S&OP meeting and way forward.
A huge part of the role would be to setup strong systems and processes in place for the entire supply chain across the country and ensure that we are in a position to scale up since we are a growing business and have huge investments planned in the near future.
Experience: Minimum 5-6 years of supply chain experience across planning, warehousing and transportation verticals in FMCG, FMCD, E-commerce or allied industries