COTY - Brand Manager (4-6 yrs)
Brand marketing - involving the promotion of any brand activities and strategies to establish and maintain the presence of a brand in the market.
To uncover consumer insights, delivering innovative marketing campaigns and generate strategies that grow market share and brand's reputation and thus improving customer experience and drive growth.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Brand-Building, Maintaining Brand strategy and Planning, Marketing, manage commercial relationship
- Monitor and Analyze market trends, research consumer markets, competitors- activities, our brand positioning, to identify opportunities and key issues, including researches and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified,
- Take Brand ownership, provides the vision, mission, and goals,
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies,
- Define product strategies, road maps, and develop mid-term plan and financial analyses.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Make recommendations for senior management based on learnings to keep on optimizing
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy, including approval of local adaptations of global assets
REQUIREMENTS: THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- Bachelor Degree with equivalent brand marketing experience
- 4-6 years- experience in similar or marketing role. Experience in Beauty Industry is a must.
- Good knowledge of Beauty products categories is preferred.
- Cross functional understanding of the work processes between Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance, HR
- Entrepreneurial and "hands-on" spirit. Has Passion for Beauty!
- Proven Track record of - Working like a start up- mindset.
Skills and Competencies:
- Drive for result and leadership skills
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, relates and communicates well with all kinds of people, respond to others- concerns and aims for win-win outcome
- Outstanding communication skills, capable to clearly articulate complex ideas to different kinds of audience.
- Ability to recover quickly from set-backs or changes. Quickly adapts to market conditions and changes plans accordingly. Ability to work with expected risks and uncertainty.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix and highly creative with ability to think of out of the box
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.