Director at Breakthrough Careers
Views:4386 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Cotton Trader (5-10 yrs)
- Sales: Manage the sales for the cotton division. Maximizing trading opportunities, aligning trading strategies based on market conditions, analyzing and post processing the trade data are some of the key result areas.
- Purchase: Purchase of cotton developing the inventory for international and domestic sales. The role involves monitoring the basis in the international and domestic market and making a timely decision on purchase.
- Logistics: Movement of cotton procured from source (Gins/Warehouses) to various export destinations. The role requires coordination with suppliers, customers, shipbrokers, and inspection companies. In case of imports need to work closely with the counterparties to ensure smooth operations/documentation till the goods get cleared.
- Research: Impart strategic and tactical ideas by analyzing the market data related to cotton and yarn supply and demand.
- Fundamental analysis of the world cotton market with US and China in focus.
- Understanding the credit and market risk and knowledge of derivative trading.
- Liaison with shipping lines, agents, ginners, textile mills, government agencies across Indian subcontinent.
Should be an MBA.
The role would be based in UAE. Should have experience in COTTON TRADING.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.