Manager - Recruitment at Grey Faalcons Search Pvt Ltd
Views:2022 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Cost Controller - Projects - Petrochemicals/Oil & Gas - ICWA (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Designation : Cost Controller Projects
Location : Dubai - UAE
Company : A leading Petrochemical company with 3 plants in UAE
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualified cost accountant (ICWAI/CMA/CIMA) only.
- B.Com + MBA (Finance) will not be preferred.
- Should have a strong knowledge and experience in costing from manufacturing / processing industries.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in costing from a manufacturing company and total job experience requires is 15 years
- Age group of 30 - 42 and ready to travel to all the facilities of the Group.
- Ability to handle multiple units/businesses.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft tools and SAP ERP
- Candidates from manufacturing side with heavy equipment exposure will not be preferred.
Preferred duties & responsibilities :
- Preparation costing P & L account and calculation of Product costing.
- Preparation of trail balance, balance sheet and Report to Management and internal audit report.
- Provide costing and pricing information on new and existing products and also prepare cost accounting reports and report to management.
- Accounting for material, labour and overhead variances.
- Preparing cost sheet of different products, standard costing etc.
- Preparation of budgets, sales, production, overheads details as required by CFO and upper level management.
- Reconciling various banks accounts and given the timely alert to the management regarding the payment and receipts.
- Responsible for Managing and maintaining standard costing system.
- Make payment to supplier and reconciling their account on the basis of debtor ageing report of supplier and preparation of production vouchers.
- Preparing schedule of fixed assets.
- Payment reconciliation with respect to what is paid and what was due.
- Internal audit of inventory, all vouchers etc.
- Assisting with management in internal Audit report Preparation.
- Preparation of Purchase order/requisition/order processing.
- Should be able to monitor costs on a regular basis and provide suggestions for cost reduction/control.
- Should be proactive in cost control and highlight the deviations to the management.
- Support the management in decision making, by providing a detailed analysis of the options available.
- As the candidate will have to interact with different departments/teams, he should be able to maintain a good working relationships with them.
- Knowledge in petroleum products/chemicals will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize the work in hand.
Salary Package : Best in the industry & no bar for the right candidate
+91 22 40960194