Key Account Manager at New Way Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:804 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Cost Analyst - Business Planning & Analysis - Telecom (2-6 yrs)
Designation: Cost Analyst
Qualification : MBA / CA
About the Role:
The Business Planning and Analysis, team drives business critical decisions, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and supports in region to drive company charter forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations and build capabilities to power hyper-growth.
As the Cost Analyst, BPA, you will partner with members of the Network, B2B, Customer Experience, SCM and Logistics, Channel, Tax, Finance teams delivering key business insights.
- Balance Sheet and P&L review: Reconcile / Review balance sheet accounts, trial balance, general ledger, fixed assets and preparation of month end reports and Management Information
- Opex Productivity: Analyzing cost trends and identifying opportunities to reduce waste, analyzing Network Rent, Energy Cost Analysis and Control
- Business Analytics: Analyses and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/function/customer/integral profitability, quarterly forecasting, strategic planning, cost control, target setting / remuneration, pricing/margin analysis, etc.
- Decision Support: Offer data driven insights for robust business decisions unlocking growth areas.
- Process Excellence: Lead and conduct process audits for SCM and logistics and identify and drive process improvements and lead a culture of continuous improvement.
- Reporting: Provide monthly and quarterly analysis of business unit performance on financial metrics supporting management to uncover trends, opportunities threats to profitability.
- Compliances and Governance: Circle Compliances tacking, provision control like FA inventory Provisions, Loans & Advances & Security Deposits provision control and monitoring
- CA / MBA
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Expert data analytics and modeling skills in Excel
- Experience working with large, complex and incomplete data sets and Reconciliation
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Very strong quantitative/analytical skill set
- Superior business judgment - ability to flex between big picture thinking, understand and distill complex ideas, and analyze data to drive strategic objectives
- Problem solver that is action-oriented with ability to look at problems in new ways
- Trustworthy and discreet with highly sensitive non-public information
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.