Associate Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1850 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Cost Accounting Leader - Expertise Center - Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
- Product costing
- Variance analysis
- Inventory accounting
- Cost center expenses analysis
- Account reconciliation.
- Reporting- expenses
- Cost center budgeting.
- Quarter closing
- Provide leadership in the development, testing, and implementation of process automation including macros and Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
- Drive process improvements to achieve productivity gains.
- Understand upstream/downstream processes to optimize existing work processes
- Overseeing knowledge transfer (KT) in case of transition of new activities
- Evaluate the teams scope consistent with the centralization strategy. Implement scope changes.
- Ensure all internal controls are effective and performed as per the process. Support external and internal audits.
- Stakeholder Management
- Ensure business continuity plans is in place
- Performance management of team members
- Support and drive organizational strategic changes
- Interface with stakeholders to address work process concerns where appropriate ensuring sustainability throughout the process.
- Proficient accountant - highly proficient cost accountant
- Highly motivated with strong aspirations to achieve and develop
- Interest in broad array of finance disciplines
- Detailed and analytical thinker
- Proficient in SAP finance - cost accounting module
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Additional language may be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.