HR Head at Corporater Asia Technologies
Views:309 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Corporater - Senior Solutions Consultant (3-5 yrs)
- Senior Solutions Consultant with a passion for driving the future of business management solutions Corporater is a global software company specializing in digitalizing management.
- We provide connected management solutions to enable our clients to manage risks, compliance, projects, programs, and other management domains in one powerful system.
- Corporater was founded in 2000. Our headquarters are in Stavanger, Norway, and we have a network of offices around the world. Germany is currently one of our fastest-growing markets, and we are seeking highly motivated Solutions Consultants to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- As a Solutions Consultant, your key responsibilities will be to configure and implement solutions in our software, support various new business development activities, and enable partners through onboarding, training, and support.
- Good technological and business competence are needed, together with great communication skills. Knowledge of management processes, risk processes, and compliance is also a great advantage.
- We offer a competitive benefits package and exciting career opportunities working in a diverse, international team environment.
Join our team to shape the future of business solutions.
- Solution configuration
- Design and architect business solutions
- Plan and implement customer projects in the German-speaking markets and wider Europe
- Project management and customer responsibilities
- Train and onboard additional employees and partners
- Assist in new business development activities
- Drive innovation and contribute to the future development of Corporater solutions
- Bachelors or Masters degree in business administration, finance, strategy and/or 3-5 years of work experience with IT, management consulting, project management, and GRC
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical members of the organization
- Ability to problem-solve and suggest solutions based on customer requirements
- Passion for delivering value to customers
- Good oral and written language skills in German and English
- Experience with management processes, risk processes, and / or compliance is a plus
Desired personal skills:
- You see solutions where others see obstacles
- Engaged, structured, and self-driven
- A good business understanding, analytical skills, and ability to see the whole picture
- A vibrant, innovative, and international working environment
- Great career opportunities and personal development
- Exciting customer portfolio
- Large network regionally, nationally, and internationally
- Hybrid work with in-person and remote mix
Corporater is an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to receiving your application