Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:2148 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:246
Corporate Vice President/Senior Director/Capability Head - Research & Analytics - BPM Firm (17-25 yrs)
We are looking for a seasoned professional for a Consultative role as a Corporate Vice President Capability Head; this individual would be heading up the Research & Analytics Capability constituting a team of 100-150 individuals from Data Science, Big data, and Product Development background.We are looking for a professional coming from BPO/ BPM /3rd Party setup with experience in Leading the Capability & Product function of the Research & Analytics unit working adjacent to the Delivery team.
LOCATION: Mumbai/Bangalore/Gurugram (location-agnostic)
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A NYSE listed, leading global BPM Company that offers variety of industry and cross industry specific solutions.
- Proactively contributing to the overall strategy, growth & development of the Research & Analytics business unit and its P&L which is ~20% of overall organizations revenues
- Driving the deals, defining solutions and take COE's to the next level.
- Shaping deals within the analytics space (Big data, data science, cloud, new technologies etc.), carving out the best capability and working closely with the Solutioning team .
- Driving innovation, shaping and closing deals for multiple new productized offerings for Analytics, Big data, Data science & others-
- Working closely with the Solutioning team and would the Point of contact for Deals in Data Science, Big data, cloud capabilities for the firm ensuring carving out best capability
- Leading Vertical Heads from Insurance, Banking & Financial Services (BFS), Retail & CPG domain
- Leading a team of 100+ people for managing the responsibility of R&A Capability function, P&L for driving the growth and strategy
- Owning and driving the revenue and P&L along with ideating and implementing go to market & growth expansion strategies
- Making data backed analytical business decision by predicting, controlling, reducing business risk using data.
- A visionary & effective leader on a BPO/BPM /3rd party setup heading the Research & analytics Capability function with strong experience in Operations, Research & Analytics, has experience in running Business practices in Global firms, managing P&L, closing deals, managing teams and driving growth and strategy for the organization
- A graduate / post graduate with 17 to 18 years of experience in a global setup ; with in-depth understanding of Insurance, Banking & Financial Services (BFS), Retail & CPG domain/industry
- Seasoned analytics thought leader with a commercial construct thought process, he/she would be instrumental in devising strategy and managing the P&L
- Professional with a Global mind-set; ability to work cross- culturally with multidimensional vision in a matrix organization.
- Should have very strong client facing capability with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A proven track record in leadership and ability to develop highly effective and measurable strategies to drive revenue growth, increase customer acquisition and brand awareness.
- Strong record of enhancing client experience/client delight and surpassing the revenue & profitability targets for the organization.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Proactive, independent, hungry, analytical and focused individual with a strong operational & strategic mind set with an aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high visibility role, acting as a strong support to the leadership team
- Working in an impactful role which requires a mix of operational expertise and strategic planning while discovering business potential and influencing business decisions.
- An opportunity to lead a 100 + member team while heading the Capability function