HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:1085 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:226
Corporate Treasury Role - Acquisition & Relationship (5-15 yrs)
Job Responsibility :
- Acquiring new corporate clients & managing the relationship for their investments in mutual funds and fixed Income instruments.
- Ability to process several inputs provided by our internal research team and other sources and applying them to the specific context beneficial for clients.
- Advising corporate client based on their cash flow forecasting.
- Analyze client portfolios and make necessary suggestions.
- Ensure highest levels of customer service.
- Market Intelligence
- Identifying the potential investors like Start Up raising funds or listed companies raising funds.
- What is happening in capital markets and informing clients with views and not just news.
- Special focus on Fixed Income Markets and Interest Rate movement in India.
- Maintain clients portfolio with proper documentation of investment actions taken on behalf of clients.
- To engage clients in meaningful conversations about the market update.
- If a candidate is senior with proven track record, we may think of giving a few existing relationships as well
- Minimum 5 to 10 years- experience in catering to Corporate Treasuries either from a Mutual Fund or any other firm (Bank/Broker/Advisor etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Indian capital markets with special emphasis on fixed income markets and interest rates.
- Good analytical and mathematical skills to identity right investments for clients.
- Strong communication skills and sophistication in the way of dealing with clients.
Location Preferences : Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore & Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.