CEO at Logic Gates
Views:1235 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Corporate Legal Manager - Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
- The incumbent should be a LLB from premiere institute with experience in Compliance, Litigation , Agreement and Contracts in a Manufacturing / Automobile / FMCG / Pharma Company.
- Should be currently working in a large / mid size Manufacturing Company.
The incumbent will be responsible for -:
- Contract documentation, legal drafting, vetting and over all legal support for all departments
- Legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices.
- Drafting all operational contracts specifically supply agreements, distribution agreements, transport/ logistics agreements, services agreements, plant specific agreements, offtake agreements and joint venture agreements etc.
- Tracking and monitoring all statutory compliances related to such policies, including annual filings etc,
- Drafting, modify and implementing company policies
Candidates meeting above may contact -