Assistant Team Lead at Matrix Management Services
Views:1584 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Corporate Legal Head - Construction/Real Estate (20-30 yrs)
Job Description :
- Handling entire Legal activities along with land acquisition process includes Conducting Due Diligence for pre legal Acquisitions.
- In this regard directly reporting to Managing Director and Co-ordinate with land owners/agents for Acquisition of land parcels.
- Co-ordinate with external counsels in obtaining title opinion.
- Co-ordinate with government agency through liaison officer in resolving legal issues/queries.
- Handling legal queries and resolve the issue with banks and their counsels and customers.
- Custodian of Title Documents & in-charge of the Registrations of the housing units for customers.
- Co-ordinate with Liaison and other departments in achieving the goals of the organization.
- Good in identifying the risk factor while doing the due diligence process and Drafting & Conveyances.