Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:631 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Corporate Lawyer - Labor/Employment Laws - LLB (4-6 yrs)
- Providing legal analysis and counsel on policy, on all labor and employment issues concerning the business and government operations
- Review employment contracts, advise clients about their employment rights while recommending legal action, mediate between employees and employers, and represent clients in court in civil lawsuits against employers.
- Employment lawyers should possess a specific skill set to help them excel in their field. They need excellent writing, research and communication skills. Interpersonal and self-management skills help them guide clients and effectively meet deadlines.
- General corporate advisory to the clients in various matters, providing legal opinions
- please note this is not a transactional role , this is a general advisory role
- LLB with 4-6 years of experience in leading law firms/companies or a mix of both is a must for this role.