Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:425 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Corporate Lawyer - Contracts & Compliance - Consulting Firm - LLB (5-10 yrs)
The position will have responsibility to handle all legal, contractual and regulatory matters for the company. The lawyer will also be required to interface regularly with the company's executives, & sales team, as well as other support functions.
- The candidate should have an excellent academic background with a Law Degree from a reputable university/ institution in India with a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in the corporate commercial law.
- The candidate must have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to draft and close commercial agreements independently and efficiently
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, people management, including ability to work effectively with the business team and with senior management team
- Background in the health care industry preferred but not necessary