Corporate HR Manager - C&B/PMS - BFS (4-8 yrs)
Manager Corp HR - C&B,PMS - BFS
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
Role holder will be responsible to support deliverables through following responsibilities:
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the performance management system that results in the creation of a high-performance environment with focus on continuous development and growth of the employee and organization.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data to make timely presentations to leadership and make data-based decisions for continuous improvements.
- Ensure that organization-wide performance management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness
Compensation and Benefits:
- Development and implementation of the rewards initiatives and strategies, salary benchmarking, benefits management and annual compensation events such as bonus and salary review.
- Manage and build a robust performance management system that will ensure delivery of business objectives
- Establish Total Rewards framework to attract, retain, and motivate key talent.
- Review and develop compensation and benefits offerings through external benchmarking, building relationships with third party advisers and consultants to ensure the organization retains and extends its competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Conceptualize, design and implement employee engagement strategies that results in the adequate impact on improving efficiencies and effectiveness
Employee Value Proposition:
- Create the Employee Value Proposition for the organization and integrate the same to various people's processes and practices to deliver a consistent employee experience.
Rewards and Recognition:
- Design, implement and administer a comprehensive R&R strategy, and programs that recognize and align desirable behaviors with organization's objectives
- Strategically assesses the effectiveness of current programs in achieving organizational objectives.
- Identifies best practices and benchmarks; and develops recommendations/ modifications that align to support achievement of business goals.
- Contributing to design, implementation and management of programs to analyze evaluation feedback and implement changes/revisions to ensure people development activities are focused on business needs, corporate objectives
- Extensive experience in broad range of human resource domains including compensation, performance management, talent management and acquisition.
- Ability to re-write and cross question to redefine the practices
- Proven pro-active hands-on approach. Attention for detail
- Strong analytical skills with ability to strategically solve problem
- Track record of having worked on building extraordinary culture
- Prior work experience in consulting or BFSI sector is preferred
- Excellent analytical, abstract reasoning and organizational skills.
- Great communicator, listener and collaborator
Education and Experience:
- 4-8 years of HR experience including C&B, PMS and people operations
- PG degree in human resources or related field.
- Experience in executing, designing and supporting organization-wide C&B programs , performance management, rewards and recognistion, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.