Head HR at Corporate Gurukul
Views:163 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Corporate Gurukul - Key Account Manager (1-3 yrs)
- Developing and managing solid relationships with Key Accounts - B2B (Schools, colleges, universities)
- Addressing and resolving key clients' complaints.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing customers as well as hunting for new accounts
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Achieving monthly/quarterly sales targets from existing and through new accounts.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients' needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Key Accounts Analysis
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback
Key Account Manager Requirements :
- You should have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Proven experience in key account management and delivering client-focused solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications as well as familiarity with CRM software (eg. Sales force), would be a plus.
- Willing to travel to attend meetings, conventions and for demos.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
1. TRAVELLING (INTERNATIONAL/ NATIONAL IS MANDATORY. IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO TRAVEL, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
2. Experience in customer dealing with HNI Clients & B2B Corporate Accounts is highly preferable.