Head Operations at HireaJackal
Views:1519 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Corporate Finance Role - BPO/ITeS - CA/CS (2-14 yrs)
- CS (ICSI Membership)
- Will be responsible for all secretarial, financial matters and other assigned work.
- The personnel should be holding a CA & CS degree.
- Valid ICSI membership.
- Research and analyse financial data/reports including preparation of summary analysis, identifying key drivers, business impact and interpretation of related reports
- ROC Filings - Submission of Annual returns & filings with the ROC applicable as per Companies Act - 13
- Responsible for all company secretarial functions, duties and responsibilities.
- Organizing, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board meetings.
- Drafting minutes within set timeframes
- Maintaining statutory books i.e. registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Liaising with external regulators, solicitors and auditors.
- Hands-on experience of statutory compliance.
- Good command over excel and power point presentation.