Lead Recruiter at MS JOBS INFO
Views:400 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Corporate Finance Manager - CA/CFA (2-3 yrs)
A leading corporate group is looking for Finance/Valuation P&L Analyst
- Understanding group of multi businesses , analyzing , managing fund , fund allocation, implement fund strategy across multiple segments
- Coordinating with directors & provide regular business updates
- Tracking the portfolio companies - be responsible for overseeing the financials and operations of the portfolio company, valuations ,forecasting
- Analyse corporate/hedge fund performance,
- Investigate, communicate, and resolve valuation/P&L related issues, fund accounting
- Looking for an individual who has a very good finance background. Preferably, has some experience with investment banking / private equity firms/Finance analyst . We need someone who is organized / takes responsibility for his work.
Education Qualification: CA cum MBA / CA cum CFA from a Tier I Institute
Experience: 1- 3 years of investment banking or banking finance or corporate finance/ Business analyst
Skills required: Valuation, Financial Modelling, Fund Management, Portfolio Management, Presentation skills, business analyst , fund accounting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.