Corporate Development Role - Merger & Acquisition - D2C Marketplace (2-5 yrs)
Corporate Development - Merger & Acquisition - D2C Marketplace
Hiring for an upcoming D2C Markeplace from one of the prestigious Business Houses of India
Job Role : Corporate Development
Exp Required : 2-4 Years
Budget : 25-30 LPA
Location : Bangalore (Hybrid)
Roles & Responsibilities:
You're Awesome At :
- Accelerating our growth through mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships.
- Identifying, assessing and executing acquisition and partnership opportunities
- Working across cross-functional deal teams, leading deal evaluations, working closely with Legal on deal structuring, negotiation, and due diligence, and leading integration efforts for acquisitions
- Interacting with brand owners and creating a winning partnership between them and us.
You'll Be Improving & Responsible To :
- Being an integral player in how we execute our brand / seller acquisition strategy, help evaluate and recommend how and what we acquire.
- Analyze strategic landscape, gather industry intelligence, and source, evaluate, negotiate and execute potential transactions as a key driver of growth.
- Creating forecast models and budgets to determine asset allocations and monitor the performance of the company
- Building financial models as it relates to deal analysis and completion
- Negotiating and structuring complex partnerships that provide the opportunity for strategic investment or eventual acquisition
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of emerging trends and industry dynamics.
- Serving as an advisor to internal stakeholders for insight on strategies/tactics to ensure competitive advantages
- Dealing with government and/or industry regulators
- Improving client/customer experience
- Product development and market penetration
- Portfolio management
- Understanding key drivers of revenues and expenses; identifying the most important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure and evaluate company performance
Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You've Played :
- 2+ years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, management consulting, strategy and/or in-house on a corporate development team
- Has worked with D2C brands or in the consumer internet and brand space.
- Highly motivated, combining exceptional strategic thinking, superior executive communication skills, project management, managerial experience, good business judgement, and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem-solving orientation with exceptional ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to distill complex analyses into executive-level insights and recommendations
- Significant experience in leading cross-functional teams to execute all aspects of transactions including direct experience in M&A financial modeling, diligence, negotiation, execution, and integration