Consultant at Michael Page
Views:741 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Corporate Development Role - M&A/Strategic Investments - Online/Internet - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-6 yrs)
- M&A or Strategic Investments: Identify potential companies for acquisition or strategic investment which are value accretive to Zomato's business. Taking care of end-to-end M&A transactions from sourcing to post merger synergies.
- Investor Relations: Preparing investor decks, financial models, interacting with investor community to discuss Zomato's financial performance, and talk about key performance indicators/drivers. Taking care of any queries from various analysts, investors etc.
- Fund Raising: Any new fund raising via QIP, FPO, debt etc.
- MBA/PGDM (Tier-1) with post qualification experience of 3-6 years in investment banking/transaction advisory/equity research. Additionally, if a candidate has worked on any M&A deals that will be a big plus.
- The candidate should be good at stakeholder management with experience of making pitch decks, presentation, valuations, financial models etc.
- An ideal candidate should have an analytical mindset with great communication skills.
- Person should be a self-starter, high on bias for action, ownership and passion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.