Talent Acquisition at Talent 1st
Views:472 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Corporate Counsel Role - LLB/CS - BFSI (7-10 yrs)
Position - Corporate Counsel and Company Secretary
Experience - 7-10 years
Working days - 5
Location - Delhi (Work from office)
Qualification - LLB, CS Mandatory
- Provide legal advice and support to the entire business legal issues relating to the Fintech & Payments Group business that might arise across commercial, corporate and financial services.
- Act as a company secretary and be responsible for all secretarial compliances and reporting.
- This will include drafting key documents & commercial agreements (especially concerning financial sector), presenting clear recommendations, and advising on legal compliances
- Coordinate extensively with and support in a) providing advice on strategic matters within the practice group and b) partnership opportunities in the financial technology & payments space
- Collaboration with other business, finance and treasury teams to support all actions related to agreement diligence, vetting and signing (including ensuring compliance with extant laws), sourcing of legal opinion where required and coordinating with third party legal advisors as needed
- As a company secretary, will be responsible for all secretarial compliances including maintenance of statutory registers, filing of forms with ROCs and preparation and maintenance of minutes of the meeting of the board and shareholders.
- Should have excellent understanding of Companies Act, 2013 and secretarial standards
- Should be able to independently negotiate, draft, review and advice on a broad spectrum of commercial contracts, including but not limited to technology services/license agreements, non-disclosure agreements, financing and debt agreements
- The company enters into standard business agreements with many different type of partners to further business (payment gateways, physical merchants, ecommerce companies, other affiliates).
- Expertise in diligence, reviewing, negotiating and finalizing these agreements while providing legal oversight and leadership will also be required
- Responsible for reporting and compliances to investors, lenders etc. under different agreements (such as shareholders- agreement, loan documents etc.)