Corporate Consultant - Government Consultation Firm (1-5 yrs)
We are hiring a Corporate Consultant for our client company which is a leader in the Government Consultation industry.
- Provide strategy and operations consulting to clients to optimize their businesses
- The role involves a combination of content diagnosis, solution design, and facilitating implementation through first principle problem solving, leveraging organizational learning, extensive stakeholder discussions, data analysis and field-work.
- You work as a part of a 3-5 operations consulting team led by a Manager/Senior Manager and supported by a Vice President/Senior Vice President.
- Operation consultants are expected to work with limited hand-holding from their supervisors
- Present and explain findings to appropriate executives
- Provide advice or suggestions for improvement according to objectives
- Formulate plans to implement recommendations and overcome objections
- Arrange for or provide training to people affected by change
- Evaluate the situation periodically and make adjustments when needed
- Replenish knowledge of industry, products and field
- 1+ years proven experience as consultant
- Experience in project management
- Thorough knowledge of field of expertise and willingness to keep abreast of advancements
- Knowledge of data analysis and research techniques
- Knowledge of business software and IT systems
- Ability to develop detailed proposals and plans
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Analytical and creative
- BSc/BA in business or relevant discipline; Further qualifications in a specialized field will be a plus
- Certification in consulting or field of expertise is an advantage