Manager - HR (CORPORATE) at Coromandel International Limited
Views:110 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Coromandel International - Manager/Senior Manager/Consultant - SAP PM (8-10 yrs)
- 8 to 10 years of SAP PM configuration with one End-to-End Implementations
- Experience preferably from a large Manufacturing or IT setup would be preferred
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the PM module of ECC 6 and SAP S/4 HANA.
- Good knowledge, ability to understand design/mapping of interfaces & with non-SAP 3rd party systems and SAP systems.
- Configuration and customizing as per best practice of SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Configuration entire master data: PM Materials, Assembly, Serial Number, BOM, Maintenance Task List, Measuring Point, Counters, PM Work Centers, and Maintenance Plans.
- Configuration of Breakdown Process, Corrective Maintenance Process, Performance Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Time Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Refurbishment Process, External Service Management Process, Calibration Process.
- Conduct/participate in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration of the SAP system.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests. Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develop functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing
- Lead and coordinate the work of a small team
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills Ownership.