HR at Core Group Solutions
Views:1564 Applications:389 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Core Facilities - Chief Financial Officer (16-22 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer
- Global Head Finance is responsible for administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company. Also, this role will be involved in the development of a financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system.
- As part of Senior Leadership team, Global Head Finance will have a primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting, Audits & forecasting etc. and thus protect the company's revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
Role and Responsibilities :
1. Develops overall organizational global finance strategy and development of business plans to ensure financial well-being of the organization
2. Drive the short term and long-term financial planning exercise for the company.
3. Interacting with banks/institutions/international agencies for arranging debt funding, private equity, working capital funding. etc. and compliance to monthly financial and other covenants relating to various Foreign and domestic debt facilities
4. Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements, managing budgets, forecasts, actuals and monitoring performance to ensure the financial health and integrity of the company
5. Ensures best in class compliance, processes exceeding statutory / regulatory requirements standards
6. Oversee the financial & statutory reporting process to ensure adherence to regulatory compliance in India, Dubai and Australia
7. Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analysing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion
8. Develops global financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans
9. Monitors financial performance by measuring and analysing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances