HR at Core Facilities
Views:1205 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Core Facilities - Chief Financial Officer (14-18 yrs)
Job Description - Chief Financial Officer (Mumbai)
Global Head Finance is responsible for administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company. Also, this role will be involved in the development of a financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system. As part of Senior Leadership team, Global Head Finance will have a primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting, Audits & forecasting etc. and thus protect the company's revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Develops overall organizational global finance strategy and development of business plans to ensure financial well-being of the organization.
2. Drive the short term and long-term financial planning exercise for the company.
3. Interacting with banks/institutions/international agencies for arranging debt funding, private equity, working capital funding. etc. and compliance to monthly financial and other covenants relating to various Foreign and domestic debt facilities.
4. Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements, managing budgets, forecasts, actual and monitoring performance to ensure the financial health and integrity of the company.
5. Ensures best in class compliance, processes exceeding statutory / regulatory requirements standards.
6. Oversee the financial & statutory reporting process to ensure adherence to regulatory compliance in India, Dubai and Australia.
7. Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
8. Develops global financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
9. Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Experienced Chief Financial Officer, strategic and analytical.
- Technically Competent: Qualified Chartered Accountant with over 14 years' experience with a background in Audit, Corporate Finance and Financial Controlling, who has worked with starts ups and multinational organizations.