Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:38 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Copywriter - Internet/Online (2-5 yrs)
LOCATION : Bangalore
We build global digital brands from India by partnering with the right entrepreneurs, investing in the business and bringing our expertise to scale the brand. We are a team of passionate digital-first professionals who bring hands-on experience and requisite domain knowledge with a proven ability to scale businesses selling on e-commerce platforms. We truly believe and live by our value of Caring Meritocracy and are looking to hire people who are curious, agile and thrive in collaborative, hustle and emerging working environments.
Bring joy to customers by building global brands for the digital age
Partner with the best founders to grow digital - rst brands using technology
- Think Big - Think 100x. Use technology for non- linear growth. Failure & experimentation are essential for growth
- Fair, Fast & Founder Friendly - Be partner of choice, who is ethical, transparent and collaborative
- Customer Delight - Customer love matters. Each of our brands needs to be in the top decile of consumer experience
- Caring Meritocracy - Attract and grow the best talent. Create an inclusive culture where the best ideas win and you have the obligation to engage and dissent
- Frugality - We are frugal with capital and use innovation to grow our brands in a sustainable manner
Job brief :
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we'd like to meet you.
Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Working on at least 2 out of website copy, marketplace copy, perf ads copy, social media copy
- Short format copy mandatory
- 5-10% long format copy - blogs etc.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy's reach
- Source images and other content
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.