Views:4323 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Copywriter/Content Strategist - FinTech (2-12 yrs)
About the Company:
Digital lending has been estimated to be a US$1 trillion opportunity in India over the next 5 years. In a growing credit-starved economy this is an opportunity to join a well funded digital lending platform based in Delhi started by a team of former financial services professionals dedicated to disrupting traditional lending in India.
We are a rapidly growing organization with a team of 100+ comprising of smart, young & energetic individuals from top global and Indian universities such as Wharton, Columbia & IIT with international experience in New York, Toronto and London. The team has worked with reputed firms in Banking and Financial Services space, such as Bank of America - Merill Lynch, Citi, Deloitte, Kabbage etc. with exposure across multiple functions including technology, customer experience and process re-engineering, the team is leveraging its collective experience to deliver best in class services and great convenience to its customers.
The company is led by a CEO who is an experienced venture capital and private equity investor with extensive global experience & a stellar track record.
Who are we looking for ?
A creative person who has a flair for writing and storytelling. Should love to get involved in creating campaigns that have an instant and positive impact on the consumer- through great storytelling, fresh ideas, and radical thinking.
Expectations from the Candidate :
- Should have the ability to generate creative platform-specific content on a daily basis for to reach the company's target customers
- Must be proficient in English and should have a flair in writing daily postings on various Social Channels as well as the company website ( Posts, blogs, articles, product descriptions, video scripts, infographics and more)
- Should have In-Depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms
- Should have the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain engaging content in line with the company's objectives
- Complete Social Media Management ranging from strategy, plans, execution and monitoring the results
- Should be able to assist in identifying appropriate social media channels and tailor content as per the target audience
- Should be able to track the performance of various social media initiatives and accordingly development and implement changes to improve Business results
- A knack for editing and proof-reading content with good research oriented skills
Skills and Competencies :
- A graduate or post graduate degree preferably in English Literature, Mass Communication, Journalism and other related fields
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in Digital Marketing/Content Writing/Copywriting and related fields with relevant work in creating highly engaging content
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Have a passion for creating new and creative communication touch points through different channels.
- Thorough knowledge of content drivers and latest trends on all the Social Media Channels
- Proficiency to in creating, curating and managing published content
Location: New Delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.